Bin Stock Supervisor
Reporting to the Bin Stock Manager, the Bin Stock Supervisor will be based at Molteno packing operation as part of our Packing Division in the Grabouw. The ideal candidate needs to be a confident team leader who is focused on delivering high quality and detail orientated work in a fast-paced environment.
- Monitor the accurate capturing of bin transactions on stock system in area of responsibility.
- Monitor the accurate bin spot allocation of bin stock in area of responsibility.
- Monitor correct bin allocation to operations or RA/CA storage in area of responsibility.
- Ensure that the correct bin handling procedures are adhered to.
- Supervise a team of 10-15 people.
- Grade 12 qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Good communications skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel)
- Willing to work overtime and/or nightshift hours when required
Powered by JazzHR
Management and Manufacturing
Machinery, Food Production, and Facilities Services
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com