Benefits Administration Services Associate I
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform in an analytical and operational process.
- Entry-level position with limited requirements for licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a close degree of supervision.
- Basic skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Supports in the achievement of company goals by understanding how teams integrate for the best outcome.
- Impacts a team through quality of the services and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices and receives close supervision and guidance.
- For consistency, methods and tasks are described in detail.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- Has limited opportunity to exercise discretion.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Responds to open enrollment inquiries.
- Completes transaction(s) related to the customer’s inquiry.
- Documents call by creating detailed notes in the case management system.
- Completes callbacks in a timely manner and escalating as appropriate.
- Adheres to call center metrics and guidelines within established procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Typing Speed Requirement 20WPM
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the «Submit» button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.