Automated testers – Cebu
WHAT WE OFFER:
– Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
– Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
– Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
– Employee Stock Purchase Plan
– Loyalty and Christmas Gift
– Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
– Night Differential
– Car and Housing Plan
– Company-sponsored trainings, upskilling and certification
– Flexible Working Arrangements
– Healthy and Encouraging work environment
*Terms and conditions apply
Automated Testers – Cebu
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- At least 2 years experience in Test Automation using any of the following tools:
-HP Mercury QuickTest Pro (QTP)
-Rational Functional Tester (RFT)
- Develop automated test scripts using QTP as the main testing tool.
- Execute automated test scripts.
- Record problems and issues in accordance with the project’s problem and issue management plans.
- Document defects using the project’s defect management tools.
- Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
- Participate in the release control process (when the application is transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Validate fixes.
- Inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Information Technology and Services