- Be supported through your professional career and realize your potential to be a future leader
- Learn from the best and most highly-regarded professionals in the market – a focus on your coaching, learning, and development
- Be a part of a firm that strives to make an impact that matters – to your community, our clients, and your future!
Learn more about what working at Deloitte Bahamas can mean for you.
What will your typical day look like?
When people hear Audit, they usually think of numbers in Excel sheets and calculators placed on piles of paper. When we say Audit, we mean much more than that. Audit is about providing a foundation for financial markets, it’s about creating trustful relationships with our clients, it’s about delivering assurance upon which banks, shareholders and investors can base their decisions, and most importantly it’s about the pride to help our clients. You’ll work with the Audit Senior to identify challenge areas and risks and to provide professional advice to our clients. You have a great sense of responsibility, show initiative and work accurately. You are ambitious and have excellent communication skills. At Deloitte CBC, Audit is truly much #MoreThanNumbers.
About The Team
In Assurance & Advisory, our specialized accounting skills empower clients to have a clear understanding of their accounts and financial position. We don’t just understand our clients’ businesses, we look for growth opportunities and identify risks beyond traditional financial reporting functions.
We approach our work with a collaborative mindset and know that we are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. As the marketplace recognizes our talent, our team of auditors and accountants is growing more than ever, and that’s why we need you to join us. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
You Are Someone With
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials (minimum GPA 3.2) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or related disciplines
- Currently pursuing an internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA)
- Accounting or audit experience is not required but would be an asset
At Deloitte, we strive to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it’s about being the first choice for the best Talent and largest and most influential clients.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
Deloitte promotes a culture of inclusivity, flexibility, mentorship and development opportunities, alongside formal trainings and well-being seminars. We offer competitive bonuses, wellness subsidies, and a full range of benefits including corporate gym rates and annual paid leave. For select roles, we offer international relocation packages.
Accounting/Auditing and Finance