Asst Store Mgr – AUS
- Own the business by identifying opportunities, developing & executing strategies, through analysis of daily, weekly and monthly reports to achieve KPI’s
- Setting daily, weekly monthly sales goals
- Support company promotions and sales events
- Coach & develop associate team members to drive individual and team performance
- Provide exceptional customer service in the store to achieve world-class service standards
- Drive Design Services by motivating associates
- Create & ensure a positive environment where all associates are treated fairly & with dignity in accordance with our People-First Philosophy
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We’re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative daily
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
We’re excited about you because…
- Passionate about customer service and enhancing our customer lives at home
- Loves to coach, mentor, inspire & help grow your team in order to meet & exceed goals
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment & are consistently looking for ways to think outside the box
- Proven success achieving results both independently & through others by fostering a spirit of teamwork
- Risk-taker who is not afraid to go above & beyond to exceed a customers’ expectations in order to close a sale
- Excellent communication, organization & leadership skills
- Superior critical thinking skills to creatively identify challenges & develop action plans in a timely manner
- Ability to independently lead self & others to achieve results
- Experienced managing a team of up to 12
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family, and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here’s a look at what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
If you are passionate about leading dynamic teams and delivering world-class service join our team, apply today!
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity so only those holding permanent Australian work rights will be considered for this position.
Williams-Sonoma Australia Pty Ltd. is a multi-channel specialty retailer of high quality products for the home.
In 1956, our founder, Chuck Williams, turned a passion for cooking and eating with friends into a small business with a big idea. He opened a store in Sonoma, California, to sell the French cookware that intrigued him while visiting Europe but that could not be found in America. Chuck’s business, which set a standard for customer service, took off and helped fuel a revolution in American cooking and entertaining that continues today. In the decades that followed, the quality of our products, our ability to identify new opportunities in the market and our people-first approach to business have facilitated our expansion beyond the kitchen into nearly every area of the home. Additionally, by embracing new technologies and customer-engagement strategies as they emerge, we are able to continually refine our best-in-class approach to multi-channel retailing.
Today, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is one of the United States’ largest e-commerce retailers with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings. Established in Australia in 2013, Williams-Sonoma Australia Pty Ltd. currently operates 20 retail locations and 4 e-commerce websites, and employs more than 350 people across corporate and retail operations.
Discover all you need for home from our four iconic brands: Pottery Barn Australia for timeless, exclusively designed furniture, decor and gifts; Pottery Barn Kids Australia for stylish, high-quality furniture and accessories for babies and kids; west elm Australia for modern home furnishings that are authentic, approachable, affordable and sustainably produced; and Williams Sonoma Australia for the finest cookware, food and entertaining essentials.
Sales and Business Development
Consumer Goods, Retail, and Hospital & Health Care