Cable Bahamas Ltd.
Cable Bahamas Ltd. is seeking an experienced Associate Producer. The Associate Producer writes, edits, researches and organizes the content for Our TV productions, assisting the selecting material for use in production and helping guide the editorial content of productions. The individual will also assist with promotions and handle bookings for Our TV shows, while also curating social media content. This individual will assist in making editorial decisions, assist with video editors, may be asked to write or rewrite copy. Additional duties to include pitching show ideas and overall guidance of the editorial content of Our TV productions.
• Confirmation of guests for all productions related to Our TV studio and outside
• Coordinating of activities of team members for all Our TV productions.
• Researching, scriptwriting, preparation of questions for hosts.
• Conducting pre-show interviews as needed.
• Collection and coordination of assets, elements and collateral for use in Our TV
• Ensuring shows are run in accordance with specified times.
• Liaising with sales teams to ensure bumpers, ads and sponsors are readily
available for the production team.
• Ensuring all CG and other content is accurate and presented when needed.
• Ensuring graphics, promos and any other marketing material is created ahead of time to ensure promotion and engagement.
• Providing support to the digital media team as needed in gathering and curating content for digital media outlets.
• Providing support to the news team in newsgathering activities as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Report to the Executive Producer of News & Current Affairs.
Essential Job Requirements
• Excellent research skills.
• Good news judgement.
• Knowledge of current affairs.
• Editing skills desired by not necessary.
• Excellent social media skills.
• BA in communications or related field (or near completion of a degree).
• Minimum 1 – 2 years in news writing or public relations experience.
• Minimum 1 – 2 years in broadcast production.
Qualified applicants should submit Resumes on or before Friday, September 10, 2021, electronically to the following email address: [email protected] with Subject:
Digital Media Content Producer.