Associate IT Analyst II Business Systems
Emerson Automation Solutions
This role is responsible for the following:
- Provide daily product configuration setup support for multiple models in all applicable databases
- Maintenance of global Configurators (Oracle Configurator Developer, Toolkit, JDE) including the programming of product data and global product configuration rules in multiple HUB business systems
- Conduct troubleshooting of database configuration and software solutions
- Responsible for multiple products within multiple databases
- Design high quality and timely Assemble to Order (ATO) Model Databases structures (Items, Rules, Bills of Material (BOM), User Interface, Import, Batch Validation)
- Provide additional NPD/Sustaining support for Product Configuration Solutions team
Duty 1: System Support and Maintenance
- Updates business system related to products – item creation, enabling of parts to orgs(hubs), item attributes, categories, templates.
- Updates import tools to apply changes related to business system – item create/update, category updater, for specific hub/subs (Single Instance projects).
- Report issues on responsibility to immediate supervisor.
- Troubleshoots business systems issues and relays them to other world areas and IT
- Analyses and conducts basic troubleshoot Product Configuration issues related to specific product and business systems
- Conducts Quality Assurance analysis of database changes related to Book, Build and Ship requests
- Reviews and analyses product requirements/change request and seeks clarification as needed
- Analyses customer related issues (general inquiries) – Identify and Provide solution; Validate Resolution.
- Creates/updates model structure based on product specifications in applicable business systems globally
- Gathers approval and validates completeness of the requirements
- Translates design requirements to conform with database logic standard for Book, Build and Ship – New specials logic
Duty 2: System Documentation
- Generates CRM reports related to daily support requests (i.e. Open tasks report)
- Creates, monitors, prioritizes and updates CRM requests
- Documents new features /updates of business systems and changes related to product family support (Book, build and ship
- Updates Daily Support work instructions for updated or new processes
Duty 3: Project Support
- Informs the project lead on changes
- Participates in projects related to Configurator/ Digital Customer Application tasks by loading, testing and analyzing results – software testing for Instrument Advisor, load parts(buyout), system migration tests.
- Creates model strings/test cases to validate configurator rules to be used for Manufacturing Verification Test.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar) or Any Engineering degree with Programming courses in the curriculum
Job Related Experience:
- Fresh Graduate
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Written and oral English skills in a technical environment
- Analytical skills and aptitude for logical thinking
- IT & computing skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to follow detailed workflow and instructions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments
- Ability to participate in a team environment
Philippines-National Capital Region-Quezon City
Aug 13, 2021, 3:30:58 AM
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Oil & Energy, Industrial Automation
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.