Independent Solutions Limited (Bahamas)
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing and maintaining accounting activities which includes general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities. Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships. Support the company CFO and assist other team members in creating an atmosphere of comfort while continuing to promoting the brand image effectively and efficiently.
- With at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting, or finance (or years in experience similar)
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in an accounting office or a related area.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In this role, you must:
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Follow up with clients to support overall financial and accounting goals and objectives.