Associate Brand Manager
CIGWELD - An ESAB Brand
This role is responsible for providing a broad range of technical and marketing support activities to grow and develop the company’s Safety and Accessories brands and product portfolio. Primary tasks include assisting with the development and sourcing of new products from conception to launch, product testing and compliance, development of packaging and technical literature and brand support of the existing portfolio.
- Project Managing the Safety and Accessories portfolio throughout the Asia Pacific region – including existing products and the development of new products;
- Liaising with Global Brand and Product Development teams in Europe, America and Asia;
- Driving brand growth and loyalty for the CIGWELD, ESAB , TWECO and TBI brands within your portfolio;
- Project managing the design and development of product packaging as well as assist in the development of technical literature and product support materials;
- Providing product support to customer service, sales team and the customer network as required;
- Managing brand compliance in accordance with the relevant standards as well as assisting to source new suppliers and to identify new product development opportunities.
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing and/or Engineering;
- A strategic thinker with strong business acumen and exceptional analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and sound presentation abilities are a must as is being proficient in Microsoft Office;
- AutoCAD or Design experience would be well regarded.
The ESAB Group Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Marketing and Sales