Established in 1887, The Crane Resort has evolved from an 18-room hotel to one of the Caribbean’s leading resorts with over 300 keys, diverse food & beverage outlets and a boutique spa. In line with the continued development of the Company, we are looking for exceptionally talented, experienced and dynamic individuals to fill the role of:
Typical Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the accurate preparation of hotel monthly profit & loss statement and balance sheet
- Assisting in analysing the monthly profit and loss statement variances and taking corrective action where required
- Assisting in the coordination of the accounting records retention program
- Auditing payroll submitted for payment by The Human Resources Department
- Overseeing that the daily revenue audit and cash handling controls and processes are adhered to
- Coordinating and overseeing the preparation of VAT, PAYE taxes, NIS and other statutory tax returns
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Accounting degree or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in an accounting role, preferably within a hotel environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills preferred.
- The ability to develop and build relationships, prioritise and manage time wisely.
If you thrive in a team environment, have excellent attention to detail and want to be a part of an excellent organisation, then this is the job for you!
Applications close on Saturday, September 4th, 2021
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita bb.linkedin.com.