Corrs Chambers Westgarth
If you have a working knowledge of SCCM application packaging and deployment, strong hands-on Operating Systems experience and SQL database experience with excellent analytical interpretation, problem solving and interpersonal skills we waould like to hear from you.
The Application Specialist Team supports the end to end business changes for set applications, including analysis, build, test and implementation of changes as requested by the business. As a member of the Application Specialist Team this position is responsible for the installation, management, maintenance, support and optimisation of the firm’s Applications and integrations. The primary focus of this role will be in providing 3rd level application support for a variety of Enterprise and Desktop Applications including integrations with Software as a Service and cloud solutions. This role will focus on core application support such as Aderant (our practice management solution), NetDocuments and our IntApp Suite of products, as well as all other software applications required in a professional services law firm. This role will also include the task of application packaging and deployment and will require skills to develop integrations and enhancements between systems.
At Corrs, we help you achieve your ambition – at every stage of your career.
- Support, Package, test and manage the deployment of desktop and enterprise applications
- Manage existing systems and applications with a view to optimise and integrate wherever possible
- Provide analytical data or reports of end user application trends
- Analyse end user application trends to enable solution improvements
- Manage information requests from staff and through Service Delivery requests
- Follow change management and documentation procedures for the deployment and maintenance of systems
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to team members on applications being supported
- Document deployments, integrations, workflows and processes used to maintain applications and systems
- Commitment to providing a high level customer focused service, including the ability to be both responsive and proactive in the provision of efficient quality application support services
Required Qualifications And Experience
- A working knowledge of SCCM, application packaging and deployment
- Strong Application Support experience (500 user+ organisation)
- Strong hands-on Operating Systems experience (Windows)
- SQL database experience highly preferred
- Scripting for internal requirements to automate tasks (example: SQL queries)
- Exposure to enterprise financial and workflow solutions would be advantageous
- Preferred experience with robotic process automation
- Solid technical skills are essential with Information Technology related qualifications such as a BS in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent practical experience) required
[Not translated in selected language]
Corrs Chambers Westgarth is Australia’s leading independent law firm. We provide exceptional legal services across the full spectrum of matters, including major transactions, projects and significant disputes, offering strategic advice on our clients’ most challenging issues.
We pride ourselves on meeting our clients needs in a culture characterised by excellence, commitment, collaboration and respect. In our People and Performance team you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of matters that will enable you to build your career experience and capability. Our policies, practices and behaviours foster a safe and inclusive workplace, and we focus on creating opportunities and supporting a diverse workforce.
- Flexible working as standard – we’ve established flexibility as standard business practice and an option for all our people.
- Bonus leave – an additional week of leave each year (5 weeks annual leave in total)
- Wellbeing program –We support the wellbeing of our people across areas including resilience, mental health, mindfulness, personal development, physical health and self-care.
- Diversity and Inclusion – This is a key area of focus for the firm. We set meaningful goals to improve diversity and an inclusive culture in which all employees feel supported and valued.
- Responsible business approach – we are a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and are committed to promoting and respecting human rights, supporting the Compact’s Ten Principles on human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption, and the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. We are also a member of AusLSA, which works to promote and increase sustainable practices across the legal sector.
- Learning and development opportunities – including our Australian-first international study scholarship, our national training program and our mentoring program
To apply click on the «apply» button or contact Hannah Blandford on +61 3 9672 3156 for a confidential discussion.
For more information, see our website – https://corrs.com.au/