APAC Real Estate Analyst
Job Purpose and Impact
The Real Estate Analyst, with limited supervision, will perform activities to organize data, information, market intel, resources to provide timely analysis, management reports, insights, and trends to facilitate and support real estate decision making. Engage with internal and external stakeholders and partners, and organize resources to facilitate real estate transaction management process.
- Manage and maintain real estate databases to enable reviews and analysis of Real Estate portfolio performance, critical dates, transaction results, budgets and financials.
- Employ statistical technique, analytics and presentation technology through PowerBI, Tableau Excel, Powerpoint, Clarizon, MyPPM, and other data management systems for real estate analysis, reporting and management presentations to support decision making.
- Undertake portfolio analysis, financial information extraction to support stakeholders’ engagement and preparation of presentation materials. Conduct research to support value capture and portfolio optimization strategy and key initiatives.
- Manage, maintain and track Real Estate Portfolio performance, Service Provider’s performance scorecards, metrics reporting, and value capture/measurement.
- Support the formation of project teams, collate data and information, and collaborate with Functions, Stakeholders and Service Providers in organizing data and presentation materials towards driving real estate strategy development and decision, and execution of wide range of real estate transactions.
- Independently analyze current real estate portfolio and transaction management process to identify value and process improvement opportunities.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in real estate, facilities management, finance or economics
- 4 years of experience in Corporate real estate role. Knowledge of the real estate market and transaction management
- Networking skills to enhance relationship with business leaders and stakeholders, and collaboration across all levels of the organization
- Customer driven mindset and commercial acumen in managing financial data and capturing value
- Process and project management skills, keen attention to details. Drives projects and tasks to successful completion and closure
- Strong data management discipline, analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of analytical and planning tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Clarizen)
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Mandarin will be advantageous
- Ability to travel up to 20% (when travels are permissible)
- Apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Secure and deploy resources effectively and efficiently.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
- Hold self and team accountable for meeting goals.
- Strong team player – places the team’s priorities above personal objectives.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Sales and Management
Chemicals, Food & Beverages, and Food Production