Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. We’ve helped our customers send nearly $4 billion globally and we’re just getting started.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for processing all invoices received for payment, and develops the payment function in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. This entails maintaining records, while also providing administrative support as needed. We are looking for a professional with a solid understanding of bookkeeping and Accounts Payable principles, with experience in accounting software and knowledge in DGI platform. Proven experience is needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- + 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient using Microsoft excel.
- Experience working with accounting software
- Bill recording to cost centers as budgeted.
- Create electronic exonerations in DGI VET platform (for vendors)
- Experience in bank websites to upload electronic payments and processing manual check runs
- Apply withholding rates when processing payments.
- Free zone regulation knowledge is a plus.
- English proficiency (upper intermediate)
- Excellent communications skills
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Detail oriented to detect inconsistencies and error on physical documentation
- Good typing skills
- Handle communication with vendors (in-person, calls, emails, other platforms)
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Contabilidad/Auditorías y Finanzas
Servicios y tecnologías de la información , Software y Servicios financieros
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ni.linkedin.com.