Analyste de données
The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide insights to the business covering a range of topics. They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business users.
- Evaluate data requests from various areas of the business effectively seeking clarification as needed
- Write queries within MySQL to produce data sets answering requests as accurately and completely as possible—this includes evaluating available data, formatting, cleaning and validating data
- Effectively communicate query results as well as underlying premise of queries used or developed to various stakeholders
- Conduct and communicate a thorough analysis of large data sets
- Collecting, evaluating and reporting new data
- Structure complex data sets to find usable information including weaknesses, trends, or opportunities
- Effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or related
- 3-5 years of analytical and creative problem-solving experience
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, familiarity with BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate key ideas, both verbally and in writing
emploi,emploi cameroun,emploi définition,emploi quebec,emploi international
To see more jobs in Cameroon please visit Jobs in Cameroon.