Analista Semi Senior Financial Reporting US
- Educational- Accountants o students (preferable) or bachelor’s in business administration.
- Experience- 3 to 5 years of experience in Finance & Accounting areas.
- Languages- Fluent in English & Spanish.
- Systems- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Office. Advanced Excel and Macros will be valued.
- Ensure the correct reception and execution of the new process and activities received by Montevideo HUB, within GB framework.
- Perform daily and monthly activities related to Financial Reporting processes. Will be responsible for providing services in accordance with established work procedures and in compliance with BASF and FRC policies and legal requirements, ensuring quality and the correct reporting of mid size companies.
- Understand the E2E process and the impact within Financial Reporting and other areas of work.
- Assist in important tasks for the entire organization such as- Audit, Internal Control, Implementation of changes and Projects, among others.
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Finanzas y Contabilidad/Auditorías
Productos químicos y Plásticos
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita uy.linkedin.com.