Amazon PPC Specialist – Remote
Buy Box Experts
The ideal candidate is a proactive learner and strong communicator with extensive knowledge about selling on Amazon. Our team members are expected to adopt all of BBE’s internal processes, master the art of Amazon selling, and have a proactive attitude.
Are you an experienced Amazon PPC Specialist?
Buy Box Experts want to speak with you!
Apply today, get hired virtually, and start working from home or remotely!
Buy Box Experts is a premier digital marketing agency and seller consultant based in Lindon, Utah, USA. We are redefining e-Commerce, boosting our clients’ revenue by leaps and bounds, by helping companies reach their potential on the Amazon marketplace. Our team is expanding in the Philippines and seeking great people to be a part of our successes.
The ideal candidate can learn quickly, is a strong communicator, and has knowledge about advertising on Amazon. Our team members are expected to learn BBE’s internal processes, assist our ad managers with our advertising accounts, and have a great attitude. Working for a fast-paced and growing company makes this position an exciting opportunity!
- Assist the Ad Managers in setting up Amazon Ad campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets for all assigned accounts as needed.
- Assist with monitoring ad accounts and adjusting bids and budgets as directed by the Ad Manager.
- Report to a Team Lead and update Ad Managers on a weekly basis with updates, recommendations and insights.
- Perform Keyword Research, Competitor Research and Market Research for each assigned account.
- Provide complete and accurate data in the weekly reports.
- Fill in for the Ad Manager when they are out of the office in providing reports, monitoring ad accounts and making necessary optimizations as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
- 1+ year of experience successfully managing Amazon Sponsored Ads
- Experience with Amazon keyword research tools like Helium 10 or Jungle Scout is required.
- Experience reporting on and organizing large data sets using spreadsheet tools like Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with Amazon ad management tools like Kenshoo, Pacvue, or Sellics a plus
- Experience with creating advertising reports and making recommendations on ad budgets and ad management strategies with account managers and/or clients
- Past ad agency experience is also a plus
- BA or higher in Marketing a plus
- Ability to work in a face-based, diverse culture across a broad spectrum of clients
- Has an available work-from-home setup (hard-wired internet connection, desktop or laptop PC, PC headset, webcam, etc.)
- Ability to work U.S. business hours (8-4 MST)
Join Buy Box Experts where you can reach your professional potential while enjoying the benefits:
- Awesome culture and work-from-home set-up
- Excellent Monthly Pay
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance (HMO)
- Paid Time-Offs (PTO)
- Parental Leave Benefits (Paid Maternity/Paternity Leaves)
- Standard 13th Month Pay
- A variety of growth and development opportunities
- Fantastic leaders and co-workers!
What You Need
- This is a remote position and requires candidates to have an available work-from-home setup
- Desktop/Laptop system requirements: 4th generation or higher, at least Intel i3 or equivalent processor;- at least 4GB RAM; Windows 10 and above or MAC OSX operating system
- A strong and stable internet connection (A DSL, cable, or fiber wired internet service with 10 Mbps plan or higher for primary connection)
- PC Headset (noise-canceling headset is preferred but not required)
- High-definition (HD) external or integrated webcam with at least 720p resolution.
Buy Box Experts considers candidates who meet the specific job qualifications, whether they are located near our Lindon, UT office or have the ability to work remotely.
Please visit comparably.com/companies/buy-box-experts to learn more about us. ABOUT BUY BOX EXPERTS Buy Box Experts is a premier Amazon marketing agency, supporting brand executives as they seek to CONTROL and GROW their Amazon channel businesses (in the US and internationally).
As a team that includes 20+ former Amazon employees, we help our brand clients develop channel management strategies that reduce price erosion issues, and align marketing efforts with the brand’s overall brand vision. We provide full platform account management (1P retail, 3P marketplace and hybrid) incorporating inventory management, listing optimization, advertising campaign management (including AMS, DSP), and customer service. We also operate traffic-building campaigns external to Amazon, designed to drive high-converting traffic to Amazon. We conduct Amazon channel due diligence for private equity and investors looking to acquire brands that depend heavily on Amazon as a sales channel. The Buy Box Experts leadership team is very focused on building a company culture focused on being inclusive, encouraging open discussion of issues, and developing the team through a growth-based mindset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Marketing and Advertising
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.