Amazon Account Specialist – Remote
Buy Box Experts
The ideal candidate is a proactive learner and strong communicator with extensive knowledge about selling on Amazon. Our team members are expected to adopt all of BBE’s internal processes, master the art of Amazon selling, and have a proactive attitude.
If you are an experienced Amazon expert, Buy Box Experts wants to speak with you! Apply today, get hired virtually, and start working from home or remotely!
We are looking for multiple hires to come join our fast-growing team. Buy Box Experts is a premier Amazon marketing agency and seller consultant. We help brands experience explosive growth. We are expanding our team in the Philippines and looking for great people to be a part of our successes. We are looking for those that are looking to grow with us. This position will be responsible for monitoring overall account health and listing management. The candidate must have a proven record of handling any Amazon related issues, have a strong background of Amazon Seller Central Tools, policies and terms and listing optimization experience.
Do you have what it takes to make it in this fast-paced work culture?
- Monitor Account Health
- Submit tickets to Amazon Seller Central
- Call Amazon Seller support
- Account maintenance (Checking policy compliance status)
- Pull and organize standardized reports and metrics
- Create and update listings
- Organize catalog (i.e. reorganize parent ASINs/SKUs and update categories)
- Monitor listings, identify the root cause of stranded/suppressed listings and make the listing corrections
- Perform a monthly review for inactive listings and delete if needed
- Manage orders and returns and fix stranded inventories
- Upload A+ Content and fulfill other upload requests
- Identify ASINs that need to be optimized, submit and monitor optimization requests
- *1+ years of work experience supporting Amazon Seller Central
- 1+ years of Amazon Catalog work experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, show initiative and work autonomously
- Independent and able to navigate through internal processes with meticulous attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of G Suite and Google Applications (Calendar, Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.)
- Diligence in follow-up
- Willing to work 8am – 5pm MST
What You Need
- This is a remote position and requires candidates to have an available work-from-home setup
- Desktop/Laptop system requirements:
- – 4th generation or higher, at least Intel i3 or equivalent processor;
- – at least 4GB RAM;
- – Windows 10 and above or MAC OSX operating system
- A strong and stable internet connection (A DSL, cable or fiber wired internet service with 10 Mbps plan or higher for primary connection)
- PC Headset
- A high-definition (HD) external or integrated webcam with at least 720p resolution.
Buy Box Experts considers candidates who meet the specific job qualifications, whether they are located near our Lindon, UT office or have the ability to work remotely.
Please visit comparably.com/companies/buy-box-experts to learn more about us. ABOUT BUY BOX EXPERTS Buy Box Experts is a premier Amazon marketing agency, supporting brand executives as they seek to CONTROL and GROW their Amazon channel businesses (in the US and internationally).
As a team that includes 20+ former Amazon employees, we help our brand clients develop channel management strategies that reduce price erosion issues, and align marketing efforts with the brand’s overall brand vision. We provide full platform account management (1P retail, 3P marketplace and hybrid) incorporating inventory management, listing optimization, advertising campaign management (including AMS, DSP), and customer service. We also operate traffic-building campaigns external to Amazon, designed to drive high-converting traffic to Amazon. We conduct Amazon channel due diligence for private equity and investors looking to acquire brands that depend heavily on Amazon as a sales channel. The Buy Box Experts leadership team is very focused on building a company culture focused on being inclusive, encouraging open discussion of issues, and developing the team through a growth-based mindset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Customer Service, Information Technology
Marketing and Advertising
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.