Adoption Specialist – Imaging
The Adoption Specialist’s main responsibility is to drive success of 3M M*Modal physician facing technologies (Fluency for Imaging and/or 3M M*Modal Scout) through maximising user adoption, user satisfaction, user education and customer benefits, based on usage statistics and customer feedback.
- Works in coordination with the 3M M*Modal Sales Representative and 3M M*Modal Support in which the Adoption Specialist manages the relationship with the end-users (e.g. radiologists, RIS/PACS administrators, and other customer stakeholders as identified.)
- Responsible for onsite or virtual optimization deliverables (e.g. customised training documents, webinar sessions, and/or training videos) which range from at-the-elbow end user training to workflow reviews in order to identify new opportunities for solution enhancements.
- Collaborate with a team of professionals that will assist in all aspects of project implementation including Project Managers, Solution Architects, and Implementation Specialists.
- Operational ownership over a customer/account from the project manager as of project closure until end of contract.
- Works in coordination with the project team during implementation until closure and takes over ownership as of project closure.
- Identifies, documents, and communicates customer requirements through discovery sessions and work with the implementation team.
- Takes on responsibility of Customer Support (e.g. help triage the support inbox and manage imaging related support queries) and action any training gaps, user speech recognition best practices, general questions, and field technical issues.
- Build a strong relationship with accounts; this way the customer knows who their main point of contact is. You will be the face of 3M M*Modal to the customer.
- Works in a buddy/backup system so that a second Adoption Specialist can take over when the primary Adoption Specialist is not available (e.g. leave)
- Ensure the backup Adoption Specialist is informed and up-to-speed, at all times and especially prior to leave or other unavailability.
- This position comes with approximately 40% travel.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com.au or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Marketing and Advertising, Information Technology and Services, and Consumer Goods