Adobe Campaign Classic – Senior Marketing Automation Specialist
The Lumery is on the hunt for a versatile and experienced Adobe Campaign Classic Senior Marketing Automation Specialist to be help drive significant change across some of APAC’s most recognisable brands.
Who we are
The Lumery is a Marketing & Technology Consultancy, using data & technology to bridge the void between brands and their customers. Whichever way you describe it, the void is really the need for better customer experiences and interactions. With brands on one side and customers on the other, it is a space full of amazing opportunities to change the way we all interact socially and transactionally. However, often, the void is full of under-utilised platforms, transformation plans with unclear returns, strategies that can’t be executed and the overwhelming distraction of new technology.
No wonder it gets confusing. Which is why, through harnessing data & technology, we offer clarity, honesty and a human face, bringing order to chaos and clarity to the complex. We enable leading APAC brands on the core functions of MarTech. We are the data & technology people who connect to our clients growth outcomes. We ultimately help our clients get better so they stop using us.
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, we’re a band of 50+ experts with specialist skills in advisory, customer strategy, business analysis, data & analytics, experience design, experimentation strategy, MarTech development, marketing automation, quality assurance, delivery management, and client direction.
We love what we do and the change we bring our clients and the wider world. We offer a whole ecosystem approach that’s structured to bring this change and we get excited by it. At each and every level, you can feel this energy bouncing around. It’s infectious. It helps make amazing things happen.
Who you are
- You have experience across many marketing technology applications, primarily in executing cross channel campaigns (e.g. email, SMS etc.)
- You are highly skilled in managing and executing the end-to-end campaign process, from helping a customer develop a brief, through to building campaigns, testing and final sends
- You love attention to detail and as such, can ensure accuracy of campaigns implemented which include the accuracy of information, data process, copy and content
- You are a strong communicator and can get your message across regardless of the medium
- The time sensitive nature of digital campaigns excites you and you have an ability to effectively manage your workload to deliver the right outcomes
- You are extremely proactive and always on the look-out for a better way to execute campaigns
- You are motivated to find creative solutions and realise they don’t always fall into your lap
- You are efficient, highly-organised and able to multi-task. Working autonomously is no problem, but you love being in a team environment.
- A start up environment excites you. Being a part of something awesome from the ground up gives you a sense of pride and ownership. The need to be proactive and on the front foot suits your personality.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Architect and design solutions for highly personalised and dynamic cross channel campaigns and programs
- Coordinate and implement changes to existing campaigns and journeys
- Develop and maintain solution and specification documentation
- Onboarding and implementation of marketing automation platforms
- Provide input and recommendations around campaign processes, briefing, technical requirements and execution
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and turn them into technical briefs that can be used to build campaigns and journeys
- Proactively monitor and manage client campaigns
- Proactively mentor and train other members in the team
- Stay up to date on key platform releases and enhancements
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing / Multimedia or similar
- Minimum 4 years experience in campaign production environment
- Strong coding and programming experience
- Extensive knowledge and application of HTML & CSS
- Extensive knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop (or similar) is preferred
- Experience onboarding/implementing and executing on Adobe Campaign Classic
- Experience with other platforms, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, Responsys, etc. is desirable
- Experience in marketing technology and execution within the technology
- Understanding of the marketing and advertising eco-system
- Vendor certifications desired
- Rapid career progression based on performance
- Employee benefit scheme
- Spontaneous coffees
The Lumery is building an exciting and best-in-class team. We want people that are hungry and eager to make an impact. People that have a passion for the digital marketing game combined with a deep desire to understand data and technology.
Outside of that, we want people who want to create a fun, exciting and collaborative work place. We want our days to be filled with laughter and enjoyment because we know that’s when the best work is produced.
Ready to join the team?
Note: This job is also open for Sydney location.
Information Technology, Management, and Analyst
Information Technology and Services and Marketing and Advertising