Accounts Payable Specialist 1 (Pipeline Requisition)
Principal Functional Responsibilities
- Responsible for efficient and accurate processing of a high volume of accounting transactions in a timely manner. Transactions will be grouped by specialization and will fall into the area of Purchase Order / Accounts Payable and Travel and Expense Report processing.
- Input AP related JE’s
- Identify and attempt to manage and where possible resolve customer issues as they arise in a timely and efficient manner with an on-going emphasis on client service and satisfaction.
- Expected to elevate to their AP Team Lead any issues that they cannot resolve and will be expected to work as needed with the Team Lead to resolve the issue.
- Expected to actively pursue process improvements and will be expected to work with their Team Lead and the Continuous Improvement Lead on a regular basis to identify process improvements and to ensure that the improvements are incorporated into their work routine.
- Associates or BSBA degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration
- One to two years experience in accounting
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Knowledge, insight and experience in (financial) administrative (accounting) processes
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Financial Acumen: Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Plans & Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with the organizational goals.
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of the different audiences.
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
Philippines-National Capital Region-Quezon City
Accounting & Finance
Job Posting Date
Mar 29, 2021, 12:57:51 AM
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Industrial Automation
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ph.linkedin.com.