DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI technology and enablement services to global enterprises competing in today’s Intelligence Revolution. DataRobot’s enterprise AI platform democratizes data science with end-to-end automation for building, deploying, and managing machine learning models. This platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale and continuously optimizing performance over time. The company’s proven combination of cutting-edge software and world-class AI implementation, training, and support services, empowers any organization – regardless of size, industry, or resources – to drive better business outcomes with AI.
DataRobot is in hyper growth mode. We are seeking an experienced Accounting Manager who will be a key player in and is genuinely excited about driving and effectively scaling DataRobot’s hyper-growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that wants to have a critical voice in an organization that is operating at an accelerated pace and scaling for the future.
We are looking for an Accounting Manager to join our Corporate Accounting Team to support our growth. The ideal candidate enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, can drive projects from concept to completion, communicates well across teams in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience managing and leading groups within accounting, FP&A and business. They will be a CPA and have a strong working knowledge of US GAAP with experience in a wide range of GL functions. The manager will also be responsible for setting global policies and operational procedures to improve close and reporting accuracy and efficiency. The manager will take pride in developing and coaching team members, setting goals, and maintaining strong employee relationships. This is a great opportunity that will allow for career growth as the Company continues to expand!
Key player in the Corporate Accounting team in the month end and quarter end process for our worldwide close process by performing accounting tasks in compliance with U.S. GAAP, internal policies and SOX.
- Coordinate cross-functionally and across geo/international locations for close process, accuracy and timing
- Identify and implement process improvements and automation to reduce time to close and improve accuracy of underlying accounting records.
- Assist with accounting related matters related to Acquisitions, Mergers including process improvements, and research on technical accounting matters.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on a regular basis to identify areas for improvement and solve problems.
- Lead critical accounting projects including the design, implementation and maintenance of key finance and reporting systems.
- Build and maintain business relationships with internal and external partners. Collaborate with internal and external customers to proactively identify, research and resolve processing issues.
- Implement best practices for financial reporting processes
- Active role in the monthly close process, including maintenance of the general ledger by reviewing journal entries, reconciliations and variance analysis. Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness, prepare work papers, analytics and reporting package.
- Support preparation of PBCs and support for annual audits and quarterly reviews by the external auditors.
- Assist in ad hoc analysis and projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role. 4+ years of public accounting experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP and internal controls.
- Ability to work independently, think objectively, and interpret meaningful and insightful narratives from both quantitative as well as qualitative data.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced environment; demonstrates sense of urgency and should be results driven.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and leverage technology to build scalable processes, gain efficiencies, streamline accounting operations and improve outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization.
- Great team player and willing to roll up sleeves to help others on the team. Lead, coach, mentor and train the team.
- Experience in working with NetSuite, Concur, Coupa, Consolidations preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and strong PowerPoint skills are required.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Accounting/Auditing and Finance
Information Technology and Services, Computer Software, and Internet