Accounting Clerk, Trilogy (Remote) – $30,000/year USD
Crossover for Work
Do you picture yourself working remotely on the Finance & Accounting team of one of the largest private software companies in the world? Are you smart, ambitious, and eager to learn international finance practices?
What You Will Be Doing
You will work directly in Oracle Netsuite, completing transactions, preparing reports, and interacting with internal and external partners and customers. Building quotes and invoices, purchase orders, applying incoming payments, managing cash positions, paying suppliers will be core to your role.
Accounting Clerk Key Responsibilities
- Expertly handle the accounting of all transactions for Trilogy’s vast number of entities and their respective end customers
- Reconcile accounts, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively
- Analyze and post journals, produce data analysis and reports and assist with variance analysis
- Review month-end close reports and call out problems you detect
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors
- As a key player in the accounting process, recommend how to improve efficiency using automation
- Accounting, Finance, Economics or Math/Science degree.
- 3+ years of experience in finance in a company with international operations in one or more of the following financial areas: Accounts Payable (or PTP), Accounts Receivable (or OTC), Accounting (or RTR), Banks, Controlling, Statutory Reporting, Management Reporting, Financial Systems
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and interpersonal skills
- ERP software experience, Oracle NetSuite or similar
- US GAAP or IFRS knowledge
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3959-BW-Gaborone-AccountingCler
Accounting/Auditing, Administrative, and Finance
Accounting, Construction, and Financial Services
Gaborone, South-East, Botswana