Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited
Our firm is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Accounting Assistant to join our staff. In this role, you will gain experience and learn essential industry skills by assisting our team with accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation, and other projects for clients. You will help ensure our records are consistent with all submitted financial statements.
As an Accounting Assistant, you will also post journal entries to the general ledger and perform administrative duties, such as data entry and filing. This role is open to recent accounting graduates.
Accounting Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
· Help prepare invoice and expense reports.
· Analyze financial data.
· Performs research for budgeting and financial forecasting.
· Check financial documents and journal entries for accuracy.
· Files documents.
· Provide administrative support as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
· B.Sc in Accounting
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
· Interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
· The ability to be discreet when handling sensitive financial information
· A willingness to learn
· Analytical skills