The Accountant II produces accurate and timely financial information for clients and is further responsible for maintaining comprehensive records and documentation for client audit purposes.
The Accountant II is accountable for delivering client financial reporting through internal operational effectiveness of the accounting and internal controls functions, that will support and produce positive customer experiences for our external client base. He/she is also accountable for producing creative ideas about how to improve financial performance through innovation and effective measurements.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide timely and accurate financial information and a basic analysis of that information to clients.
- Implement policies and procedures that ensure adequacy of internal controls, safekeeping of assets, efficient operations, and compliance with GAAP accounting rules, as appropriate.
- Assists in development of long-term strategies for growth and maintenance of department resources.
- Recommend technology focused solutions to enable people and system scalability.
- Develop & maintain supportive working relationships with associates and support team leaders.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- Willing to work for extended hours on month-end days
- Work independently & troubleshoot as needed
- Escalate and communicate problems/statuses to management and appropriate team members
- Communicate recommendations for process improvements
- Decrease turnaround times
- Work cooperatively and jointly with internal/external customers to provide quality service and to streamline workflows
- Work special projects when necessary
Antas ng seniority
Uri ng trabaho
Function sa trabaho
Information Technology and Services, Insurance, Financial Services