Accountant – Advertising Agency
Fulcrum has partnered with a leading advertising agency with an enviable reputation. They deliver delivering business-transforming ideas and work for their clients. They’re pretty chuffed to have some heavy-weight global and local awards on their shelves. They have a welcoming, supportive culture, and are very serious about being the best at what we do, whilst looking out for one another.
They are seeking an Accountant to deliver billings and job reconciliations as well as assisting the wider finance team as necessary. Reporting to the Head of finance, you will be responsible for the day-to-day processing of finances, working with all teams to ensure that the daily finance management is adhering to policies and finance standards.
In addition, you will assist with statutory compliance, taxation and regulatory reporting. Ad-hoc financial analysis and reconciliation as required.
This role is suited to a junior accountant looking to kick start their finance career. We are looking for a team player with high attention to detail and a passion to learn and develop in a professional & collaborative environment.
What you will be doing
- Manage billing of clients, promptly, to their contracts, and minimise unbillable costs. Maximising revenue for clients with the correct use of process.
- Collections of invoices in a timely manner and escalating when required.
- Entry of accounts payable invoices, accurately and troubleshooting coding.
- Payment of invoices inline with cash flow requirements
- Preparation of varies entities tax requirements, BAS, IAS, FBT and PAYG employee
- Prepare various reports, bringing in data from above activities.
- Reporting around revenue and billings, cash flow, timesheets and utilisation.
- 2+years experience
- Ability to work independently whilst engaging with the agency
- Attention to Detail and strong organisational skills required
- Exposure to Accountability finance system or WIP billing will be highly regarded
- Advertising Agency background is beneficial
What’s in it for you
- Join a company that believes in its people, work/life harmony, flexibility and their day to day enjoyment and fulfilment at work.
- Working in a company that has a commitment to their employees that we will take them further, faster in their careers.
- We invest heavily in learning and development – learning hours and a dedicated library to enable you to improve in area you choose.
- A recognised agency with excellent credentials in strategy and results.
- Working alongside high performing people, in an environment where sharing of knowledge and best practice is a constant.
- Awesome offices located close to public transport and amazing cafes. The whole office space was created to encourage collaboration and accommodate different working styles.
Our partner is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. They don’t discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/ or expression, marital or domestic status, or disability. They promote the principles of merit and fairness in our employment practices. This means people are selected because they are the best person for the job.
Accounting, Marketing and Advertising, and Online Media