Account Manager – Japan
The successful person in this role will come from an airline or airline software background, with 10+ years’ experience in complex technical consulting and / or leadership. Experience in airline crew planning optimization or projects related to crew planning optimization software highly prized. You will have experience in quickly synthesizing key business challenges and aligning value to our solutions. You will have strong executive relationships at a number of Japan’s leading airlines.
- Transform our engagement with prospects and customers to elevate the level of conversation to executive level value-oriented solution selling.
- Live in the metrics and projections to provide sound forecasts through effective use of our CRM system
- Transform our engagement with accounts. Build strong relationships with our key stakeholders. Oversee positive Net Promoter Score growth
- Provide synthesized feedback from customers in India to our product management team to help provide input to our R&D roadmap and investment prioritization
- Participate in strategic planning to provide reasonable and thorough revenue projections for budgeting and multi-year modelling from 2021 and beyond.
- Work collaboratively with other regional business development managers to grow overall market share in Japan
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value «One CAE», we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
General Business, Management, and Administrative
Information Technology and Services, Defense & Space, and Computer Software