In our support offices, we may not quite resemble our iconic green sheds, but working behind the scenes are a team of people that make our stores come to life.
To create a work environment where our team members feel like they belong, we do our best to nurture a supportive culture. Our trust in each other gives us confidence to make an impact in our roles and to our customers.
Our team members are encouraged to lead their own way. Our teams are empowered and encouraged to be accountable for making an impact, no matter how big or small.
As an Account Manager, you will develop an expertise in the products and services being promoted to market and optimise sales to our Commercial customers, ensuring they receive the most appropriate, value added solutions to suit their business needs.
What You Can Expect To Do
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve or exceed budgeted sales, maximise profit and product mix
- Build strong partnerships with clients to grow our market share and identify opportunities for new business
- Develop and execute strategies to address local opportunities and combat competitor activities
- Develop, implement and manage a budget that is aligned to company expectations
- Work collaboratively with our other members of the Bunnings network to ensure our Commercial customers are provided with the very best Price, Range and Service
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to safety
What We Need From You
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with new customers
- Proven success in a sales role
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong customer focus and ability to build rapport
- Tenacious, positive attitude and results driven
- Demonstrate integrity, respect and teamwork in everything you
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary package
- Team member and partner discount
- The opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Share Plan
- Access to discounted offers from corporate partners
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for eligible team members
- Ongoing career development and training
- Work in a fun and informal team
- A flexible and inclusive work environment
- Chances to create a real difference in your community and environment
Please note that if your application progresses to the reference check stage, you may be required to submit a police check. If your search returns a criminal record, Bunnings will assess whether the record impacts your ability to perform the key requirements of the role.
Sales, Business Development, and Customer Service